"Creativity is contagious, pass it on" - Albert Einstein

Thursday 13 November 2014

What I'm working on...

This is a little sample of the story I've been working on lately. Hope you like it.

Fate. They say it’s inevitable.  That like darkness it hides around every corner, in every shadow just waiting to wrap you in its peaceful embrace.  Fate is viewed as something that chooses us; from the moment we take our first breath.  I don’t believe that.  I believe that we choose our own fate.  The choices we make lead us on a path of uncertainty, which uncovers a fate that we create for ourselves.
“Rise and shine sleeping beauty, time to get up,” and just like that the darkness that blanketed me during a dreamless sleep was chased away by the blinding light that came crashing through the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment