"Creativity is contagious, pass it on" - Albert Einstein

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Freeze Ray!!!

Greetings earthlings,

Ever have those moments where you just want to freeze time?  Where you wish that you had a "freeze ray" like Gru from "despicable me" and you could go around and just make everything stop or maybe move it back a few years.  I mean it's only a month into school and I already feel like time is running out.  Could it do with the fact that I only have one year left before I have to enter the real world and make my own decisions which is a scary thought all in itself never mind actually doing it.
There is still so much to do and so much to decided.  And then you also have to get good grades, which I will admit that I'm a kinda slacking on right now, and it just feels like there is not enough time.  It's at this point when your thinking of things where most start to feel the pressure and start to panic.  I am guilty of this, but you just have to remember to take a deep breath and take things one step at a time.
The other day, when I was having a rough time, my dad me told to just relax and enjoy life because you only have one.  That it doesn't matter how good your grades are or what you are going to do after high school is all done, all that matters is that your happy because it's your life and you should enjoy it.  I don't know about everyone else, but I hear people say things like that all the time.  It just never meant that much to me until my dad said it.
So unfortunately I can't freeze time, which sucks.  That just means that I have to tuck everything in a corner of my mind and handle everything life throws my way one step at a time.

And for others who are experiencing the same problem, deep breaths people, we'll will make it.
Got to love minions

No comments:

Post a Comment